Friday 4 October 2019

Parker: Charlton visit will be a little bit emotional

Scott Parker says of Charlton's visit to Craven Cottage tomorrow, 'It probably will a little bit (emotional). I’ve been back as a player and got a lot of stick because I left on bad terms. I understood the fans’ disappointment when I left as we were flying, doing really well, and I was a large part of it at the time.'

Parker has said his side has no real injury threats ahead of the Charlton game on Saturday.

Fulham have shot up the Championship table in the last few weeks, sitting fourth after back-to-back wins, first against Wigan and then a 4-1 win at Reading on Tuesday. It takes Scott Parker’s side to five games unbeaten in the Championship, having lost just one of their last nine games.

In the game against Charlton, Fulham will be looking to better their home record of one win in their last four.

It's 33 years since Charlton have won at Craven Cottage: CAS Trust Preview

No comments: