Wednesday 28 August 2019

Lee Bowyer favourite for Huddersfield job

Lee Bowyer is now the favourite with the bookies for the managerial vacancy at Huddersfield Town: Next manager

I'm not too worried, he is on the crest of a wave at Charlton and Huddersfield are struggling. The fact that he knows Karlan Grant is neither here nor there.

Richard Cawley of the SLP was told yesterday there had been no approach. But he added, 'But that doesn't guarantee that there isn't interest. If Bowyer and Charlton keep excelling this season then his list of admirers will only grow. Just the same as any player who does well.'

Lee Bowyer has confirmed to Richard Cawley that there has been no contact with him or his agent. 'I haven't spoken to my agent and he hasn't called me. I don't know where it has come from. How can I not be happy at Charlton? We're sitting in a good place. I haven't heard anything.'

No comments: