A calming message from CAS Trust and a reassuring interview with Gavin Carter. He warns fans against believing everything they read on social media, for example about the transfer budget: https://www.castrust.org/2026/08/keep-calm-and-carry-on/
Following recent complaints about the cost of the women's team despite their successful promotion to the WSL he points out that the men's and women's team are separate legal entities, although clearly the owners have to make a decision about the level of funding for both.
Although I can't get to the women's team launch event on 19th August, I am going to see if there is any form of sponsorship open to me. Whether I am one of 416,000 or 3 million, it is time to step up to the plate.
Carter does refer to the substantial running losses at the club which have to be met. These owners have given us more stability and hope than we have had for a decade or more.
No comments:
Post a Comment