Saturday 29 December 2012

Journey abandoned

It has been raining very hard here in Warwickshire and if that is replicated later on an already wet surface at The Valley, it's difficult to see how the game can go ahead. I would say the chances of a postponement are more than 50-50 and there is nothing more frustrating than travelling to London to find there is no match.

Paul May is on standby to provide a match report if the game does go ahead.

No comments: