Monday 1 July 2019

Farwell then, Tariqe Fosu

As anticipated, Tariqe Fosu has rejoined 'Gobby' at Oxford United for an undisclosed fee (hopefully not a second hand lawnmower from Gobby's landscape gardening business, aka Robinson's Gardening Services of Milton Keynes).

Excited at rejoining his mentor, Fosu told BBC Radio Oxford:' Karl and I got on really well during my time at Charlton, so as soon as he called with an offer, I was up for it.'

Thanks for all you tried to do, but I fear that you flattered to deceive. One fan commented on Facebook, 'Had potential but another player who just didn't want to pass and tried to do tricks that he wasn't totally capable off to try and beat the same man seven times before putting the ball into the box. No loss in my opinion. There is a reason why he's stuck in League One and it's not because he's unlucky.'

No comments: