Wednesday 18 December 2019

Roland ready to rant claims Ramsgate fan

VOTV editor Rick Everitt has tweeted, 'Hearing we might get a Roland rant, directed at the EFL over the Charlton takeover delay, unless things move forward soon. Not sure ESI would want that intervention though.' Well, indeed.

I know that some fans are concerned about the delay. The EFL test is more limited than it should be, but at least it needs to be done thoroughly. 75 staff to cover all the EFL's work is not a lot.

Some people have doubted the veracity of the Rickster's statement. He did at one time claim that a takeover was imminent and it didn't happen. I have found out the source of that report and if I had had access that source, I would have run with the story.

For the avoidance of doubt, I no longer have any sources inside the club as I did in the Curbishley era.

No comments: