Thursday 13 November 2008

Blews to take it out on Addicks

Despite being second in the table, there is a mood of anger and frustration at the Millwall of the Midlands, but Blews have vowed to take it out on the Addicks. See Blews and also here Anger

Although I live about 30-40 mins. from the ground I won't be going, bearing my own safety in mind. There are possibilities in this match for the Addicks because I think the crowd may turn on the team if they do not take an early lead.

I don't really keep up with A list celebrities, let alone C list ones, but I learn that Marcus Bent has become engaged to the lady who persuaded him that the Second City was the place for him: Engagement

This provoked a rather cruel story in the Sunday Mercury on the theme of 'Can Marcus Bent Score on the Pitch?' Apparently, he missed a sitter against Forest. That doesn't mean he won't score against us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not researched the reasons Wyn but Birmingham's recent gates have been disappointing,strange given that they have an excellent chance of promotion.

They have not won any of their last three matches & looked distinctly ordinary against Coventry in their last game at St.Andrews.

I agree that their fans could turn on them as they will view this game as a guaranteed 3 points.Charlton are rated by the bookies as the team least likely to win in the Championship this week.

I fancy our chances of getting something from the game.It would be a huge blow to morale if they get beaten on Saturday.

Be brave Wyn,get your self down to St.Andrew's on Saturday & give the boys your support!