Thursday 6 November 2008

Czech midfielder to have trial

Setanta reports: 'Charlton Athletic are set to take a closer look at Brno midfielder Ales Besta after inviting him to for a trial. Addicks boss Alan Pardew, under fire after a poor start to the Championship campaign, has been alerted to the availability of the 25-year-old. The former Czech Republic Under-21 international is believed to be heading to the English capital [sic] in a bid to win a contract at The Valley. After a fall-out with Brno, he is free to find a new club in January.

"England is now my main priority and a major challenge," he said. "I believe that I will succeed in the trials. I had other offers but I put them to one side."'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah a Bouncing Czech to add to the cast of Thousands.
Pardoo one