Friday 1 October 2010

Bees looking to end their bad run

I dodn't realise that Epsom was natural Bees territory, but the only preview of tomorrow's match I could find from a Brentford perspective was in the Epsom Guardian: Bees

The line from the Epsom supremo is that the Bees went through a bad spell last season, but they turned it round with one game and this year that game will be against Charlton. They will then head for a play-off place. It sounds a bit like whistling in the dark to me.

I had this down as a score draw at the beginning of the season, but I think we could just nick it. So I am going for a 0-1 to Charlton with the goal scored by a defender.

I will be watching Leamington play Oxford City at the New Windmill Ground tomorrow and at the moment it looks as if this will be the only Charlton blog covering the game.

No comments: