Thursday 2 October 2014

New Dowie shock

It is rocket science

Copies of this month's Four Four Two have been placed in the horror comics section after it was found to contain a photograph of Ian Dowie. He is interviewed, appropriately enough, in the 'Ask a Silly Question' feature.

Turns out that when Dowie was a rocket scientist he worked on air-launched anti-radiation missile (ALARM). That should have rung alarm bells at The Valley. Even if he could fix a broken missile guidance system, he couldn't help his players find the back of the net.

Dowie thinks that the future is in teleportation. So that's how he got from Selhurst to The Valley.

Meanwhile Alan Pardew fans can read about his popularity at Newcastle here: Sack Pardew

4 comments:

Unknown said...

pARDEW THE PRICK DID ANYONE READ HIS INTERVIEW IN THE SUN ON TUESDAY AFTER DEFEAT TO STOKE?he goes on ive never had this happen to me bottom of the league"dick head have u got a memory block of yr time at Charlton then?he never mensions us in interviews I love go up their with my production company I work with and give him a straight one on one

Unknown said...

pARDEW THE PRICK DID ANYONE READ HIS INTERVIEW IN THE SUN ON TUESDAY AFTER DEFEAT TO STOKE?he goes on ive never had this happen to me bottom of the league"dick head have u got a memory block of yr time at Charlton then?he never mensions us in interviews I love go up their with my production company I work with and give him a straight one on one

Anonymous said...

One on one? ooh er missus!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooohhhhhhh Matron......