Wednesday 1 July 2020

Bowyer: 'I was hurt'

Lee Bowyer has told Talksport that he was 'hurt' by the decisions of Lyle Taylor, Chris Solly and David Davis not to finish the season.   Bowyer sounded more than usually shell shocked when ace presenter Jim White raised the issue.

However, he also said that if it was not for the pandemic they would have done and he moved on very quickly: 'Once that got announced then I had to move on and focus on the group I had, the group I have I know they’ll always give 100 per cent for the club and that’s the most important thing for me.  That’s what I needed to know moving forward. That’s the past, and the players who have stepped in are doing really well and fighting for the cause. That’s old news for me.'
He implied that each of the players had their own particular reasons for the decision they took.
Rangers move for Taylor?
Lyle Taylor may be the latest former Charlton player to wear a kilt as he is being linked with a move to Rangers.





No comments: