Sunday 25 May 2014

Karel Fraeye will continue to work in Roland's network

Jose Riga's assistant Karel Fraeye has been appointed as head coach of Belgium Division 3 side VW Hamme. The club represents a level higher than his last job in Belgium at Eendracht Zele.

Reflecting on his time at The Valley he said: "I look back on that with a fantastic feeling of adventure. It was an intense period with two matches per week, but I have learned a lot. I cannot thank Mr Duchâtelet enough for this opportunity, but on the other hand, I also want to continue to develop as a head coach. Hence the choice for VW Van Hamme. Hamme is for me a step forward in my development. Mr Duchâtelet understand my choice and supports me 100% because in addition to the work at Van Hamme I will also continue to undertake analyses and scout for the network, just as in the past half year. I will also have a coordinating role for his network." Flemish original text here: Fraeye

No comments: