Friday 29 May 2020

The Alice Through the Looking Glass World of Charlton Athletic

In the novel Alice Through the Looking Glass logic is reversed.   The good news is that Charlton staff have been paid this month.  The perplexing news is that no one knows who came up with the readies.

There have been no payslips so far and the money may only arrive in accounts later on today.

The latest responses from Marian Mihail are available here: https://www.castrust.org/2020/05/marian-mihail-answers-questions-about-the-changes-at-esi/

I need to read them more carefully, but my initial summary is 'I am from Bucharest, I know nothing.'  After a second reading, I don't know much more other than that two of the Range Rovers under the control of Matt Southall are still missing, but three have been returned.

Valley Gold will be able to submit two questions from its members next week.

No comments: