Friday 19 June 2020

Using your CAF cash

Quite a lot of us are finding this difficult.   Despite following the instructions in the help video, I was unable to buy a streaming package until the Ticket Office helped me and suggested I change my password.

However, I still haven't got an activation code.   Judging from comments on social media, I am not the only one.  One person said they come after 24 hours, but one person has been waiting three days.

From what I hear from friends, no one is buying a season ticket yet.   This is partly because of uncertainty about the future of the club and its ownership.   Even if that was resolved, it is by no means certain that we will be let in the ground to watch matches in 2020.  I face the additional problem of a 200 mile round trip by public transport.

No comments: